Natalia Guerrero, cazaplanetas
I manage the team at the TESS Science Office that picks out promising exoplanet candidates in the TESS images. Our team has found over 1000 TESS Objects of Interest (TOIs) for observation by astronomers around the world in the TESS Follow-Up Observing Program (TFOP). My first role on TESS at MIT Kavli was on the camera flight testing team, measuring the performance of the four TESS flight cameras before launch.
Selected TESS Publications:
- The TESS Objects of Interest Catalog from the TESS Prime Mission, accepted to ApJ-S, 2021, arXiv:2103.12538
- A TESS Dress Rehearsal: Planetary Candidates and Variables from K2 Campaign 17, arXiv:1806.03127
- TESS Objects of Interest, 2018AAS...23143911G
- A Simulated Data Set for the Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite, 2018RNAAS...2a..47J
I'm on ADS!
Past research Projects:
- Readout technologies for directional WIMP Dark Matter detection, arXiv:1610.02396
- Improving Photoelectron Counting and Particle Identification in Scintillation Detectors with Bayesian Techniques, arXiv:1408.1914
- Update on the MiniCLEAN Dark Matter Experiment, arXiv:1403.4842